Pharma Chemoutsourcing Logo
100% LIVE

Sept 4-6, 2024

Ocean Place Convention Center, Long Branch, NJ

RawMat, RSM, Procurement, CRO/CMO, MedChem, PRD, Fine/SpecChem, Analytic, QC/QA, Intermediates, CMC, API, Commercial-Contract API MfG

2015 Exhibitor Profiles

Exhibitor List As Of

2023 Equipment / Electrical Form

ScinoPharm Taiwan Ltd (Booth 25)

ScinoPharm Taiwan Ltd. is a leading process R&D and API manufacturing service provider to the global pharmaceutical industry. With cGMP production facilities, ScinoPharm offers services to small molecular and peptide APIs custom synthesis for clinical study and commercial use. Combining cost-effective resources and productivity of Asia along read more
company website

Siegfried USA (Booth 4)



Siegfried is a globally active, independent Swiss company. As a supplier and service provider for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry, we concentrate on the development and production of pharmaceutical drug substances and customer-manufactured finished drugs, and offer all related services. We focus on maintaining the highest level of competence, read more company website

Solid Form Solutions (Booth 20)



Solid Form Solutions is a world leading contract research organization (CRO) providing the pharmaceutical industry with polymorph, salt and co-crystallisation screening services. Our services also include crystallisation development, particle development as well as basic physical properties / developability characterisation. Our aim is to be flexible, understand our client’read more company website

Sundia MediTech (Booth 21)

Founded in 2004, Sundia MediTech Company Ltd. is a leading China-based CRO providing a broad range of high-quality, cost effective drug discovery and development services. Sundia provides services to over 160 customers globally, including a vast majority of the top 20 pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, as well as fast-growing biotechnology and specialty read more
company website

Syncom B.V. (Booth 3)



Syncom is a privately owned company established in 1988. It has grown rapidly in recent years and currently employs 130 chemists 75 of whom have PhD degrees and the rest a masters degree or equivalent. About 95% of the work carried out is for the pharmaceutical industry and the other 5% is devoted read more company website

Syngene International (Booth 16)

Established in 1994 as a subsidiary of Biocon Limited, Syngene is an internationally reputed custom research and manufacturing organization, which supports R&D programs from lead generation to clinical supplies. Our multi-disciplinary skills in integrated drug discovery and development include capabilities in medicinal chemistry, biology, in vivo pharmacology, toxicology, read more


Our highly experienced scientific and project management teams ensure:
  1. Timely execution of projects
  2. Cost effectiveness and quality of the projects
  3. Confidentiality and protection of intellectual property


Syngene has state-of-the-art research facilities certified with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007. Our animal facilities are GLP certified by the Indian authorities and AAALAC accredited. Over the last 19 years, we have successfully offered these services to more than 70 clients including start-up companies, large pharma/ biotech, agrochemical, chemical, nutrition and animal health companies in the USA, Europe and Asia Pacific including Japan.

Syngene has a strong corporate governance framework with a focus on client satisfaction, quality, safety, ethics and integrity. Our ability to deliver significant value to our customers by leveraging our scientific skills, global mind set and India’s cost competiveness differentiates us as one of the most preferred partners.

SynQuest Labs (Booth 19)

Manufacturer specializing in fluorinated organic and inorganic chemicals, providing an innovative range of reagents, building blocks, and custom manufacturing from research to commercial scale.
company website